Come enjoy a Summer 2016 getaway to the fabulous Montego Bay, Jamaica that I am sure you wouldn’t want to miss!
We will be staying at the 5 star Riu Montego Bay All Inclusive Resort which features 4 restaurants, 5 bars, 2 pools and a boasting nightlife atmosphere!
The packages are All Inclusive, which includes Round-trip Hotel Transfers to and from the airport and all food, beverages (alcohol included!), entertainment fees, taxes and tips!
There is also a fully stocked mini bar and alcohol dispenser in every room!
Packages start at only $577 per person, based on Double Occupancy. (Airfare not included in this base price)
Deposits are only $75 per person!
A few details and benefits:
1. The trip is over a year away, so you’ll have more than enough time to plan, pay and even get a passport if needed
2. There is no set deposit deadline, however the deposit secures the current price. Since prices can go up as time goes on I encourage everyone to book asap
3. Once you make your deposit you can make payments for any amount whenever you like, as long as the balance is paid in full by May 16, 2016
4. It is helpful to already have in mind who you would like to be your roommate. Choose someone trustworthy, if they back out at a later date it is your responsibility to find a replacement. (I will help out as much as I can)
5. As mentioned above, you will need a passport to travel to Jamaica. Go to www.travel.gov for all passport information
Reservations can be secured on our official trip website at www.thesingleoneinthegroupislandtakeover.com
Hope to see you there…
We’re heading to Jamaica mon’!